Occasionally, others ask me to share some insight with their audiences on a variety of personal finance topics. I’m always grateful to them for sharing the opportunity. Here are a few of my recent appearances for (what I hope is) your reading pleasure:
- Cash Money Life | Don’t Pay for Your Kids’ College and Their Report Cards Will Thank You
- PT Money | Depreciation Recapture – The IRS Giveth and the IRS Taketh Away
- Military Saves | Side Accounts: What Are They, How to Use Them, and a Psychological Trick (Part 1)
- Military Saves | Side Accounts: What Are They, How to Use Them, and a Psychological Trick (Part 2)
- The Professional Services Journal | Four Things to Avoid in Hiring a Buy-Side Adviser
If you want to see where my U.S. News & World Report articles are listed, you can check out my As Featured In page.