Occasionally, others ask me to share some insight with their audiences on a variety of personal finance topics. I’m always grateful to them for sharing the opportunity. Here are a few of my recent appearances for (what I hope is) your reading pleasure:
- ReadyForZero | Create More Paydays to Curb Your Spending
- Military Retirement & Financial Independence | If You Are Starting a Small Business, Do Not Expect to Get Paid
- The Inconsistent Nomad | How to Budget for Fabulous Adventures
- PT Money | The Shower and the Shovel: How to Make Personal Finance Stick
- ReadyForZero | Should You Ever Loan Money to Friends and Family?
- Wendy Boglioli | Defeat ‘Monkey Brain’ & Kick-start Your New Year! My Q&A with Financial Planner Jason Hull (if Wendy’s name sounds familiar, you can see my interview with her at Sound Mind, Sound Body, Sound Wallet – An Interview With Olympic Gold Medalist Wendy Boglioli)
If you want to see where my U.S. News & World Report articles are listed, you can check out my As Featured In page.
If that’s still not enough for you, you can always get my 52 week financial game plan delivered to your inbox once a week for the next year.
You can also subscribe to have a weekly digest of my blog posts e-mailed to you every Friday morning by clicking on that link.
Subscribe to Receive My 52 Week Financial Game Plan and Get a Free E-Book!