Occasionally, others ask me to share some insight with their audiences on a variety of personal finance topics. I’m always grateful to them for sharing the opportunity. Here are a few of my recent appearances for (what I hope is) your reading pleasure:
- ReadyForZero | Create More Paydays to Curb Your Spending
- Military Retirement & Financial Independence | If You Are Starting a Small Business, Do Not Expect to Get Paid
- The Inconsistent Nomad | How to Budget for Fabulous Adventures
- PT Money | The Shower and the Shovel: How to Make Personal Finance Stick
- ReadyForZero | Should You Ever Loan Money to Friends and Family?
- Wendy Boglioli | Defeat ‘Monkey Brain’ & Kick-start Your New Year! My Q&A with Financial Planner Jason Hull (if Wendy’s name sounds familiar, you can see my interview with her at Sound Mind, Sound Body, Sound Wallet – An Interview With Olympic Gold Medalist Wendy Boglioli)
Get your comprehensive financial plan now at myFinancialAnswers.com!