Occasionally, others ask me to share some insight with their audiences on a variety of personal finance topics. I’m always grateful to them for sharing the opportunity. Here are a few of my recent appearances for (what I hope is) your reading pleasure:
- MarketWatch | How to Save $1 Million in Your 401(k) How to get to that “magic” number, and is it so magic?
- Huffington Post Live | Can You Travel When You Retire? A great story about a couple who’s traveling Europe in retirement…and how they planned intelligently to make that a reality.
- Pathway | Expert Tips on Building Wealth for Forty Somethings Getting started late is better than not getting started at all.
- U.S. News | What Matters More: Saving or Investment Performance? Take a guess before reading the article.
- Marketwatch | Financial Advice for the NFL Draft Class of 2015 (Must have a paid subscription) What is my advice for Jameis Winston and company, besides stay out of trouble with the law?
- Stacking Benjamins | Should I Invest All At Once or In Small Amounts? I join the Stacking Benjamins podcast round table to discuss how to find a good Realtor, rising equity glide paths, and career planning for Millenials.