If you’re a fan of mine on Facebook, you’ve seen that I like to post a lot of articles which interest me. If you’re not a fan, go become a fan!
I’ve decided to occasionally post a few of my favorites here to share with the rest of you. Hopefully, you’ll all become Facebook fans (hint: click here!), so I won’t have to post these, but until I have one billion fans, here it goes!
- One of my favorite CPAs, Mark Kohler, talks about the tax advantages of rental real estate. I’m not a huge fan of mortgages for rental properties, but he has good tax information. You can also see my interview with him here.
- Dogs may be as good as kids in fulfilling your needs. Dogs show the same level of cognition and understanding as infants and toddlers, and they won’t run crying out of the room yelling “I HATE YOU!”
- This is why America is fat. Pecan pie as a state dessert? In New York, you can’t have a Big Gulp, and in Texas, they’re encouraging a state dessert??? I don’t get it.
- Want to burn fat? 8 minutes of hard work, 3 times a week. 10 years of research shows why interval training is the bomb.
- Why most home warranties suck. Philip Taylor documents his irritating experience with trying to actually get a company to make good on a home warranty.
- Why genetic testing is now a reasonable home test. Nords from the Military Retirement & Financial Independence website got a genetic test from 23andme. He walks through how the results affected his thinking.
Did you enjoy these? If you want to see more, go become a fan on Facebook!