This is the home page for the Winning With Money course. I recommend that you bookmark this page for future reference.
You can click on any of the lessons below, and you’ll be taken to a specific lesson page. When you’re done with the lesson and ready to return for another lesson, come back here. You’ll also be provided with a link back to the course main page on each lesson page.
- Lesson 1: Answering the Question Why
- Lesson 2: Monkey Brain’s Common Weapons
- Lesson 3: Money Comes and Money Goes
- Lesson 4: Cracking the Whip on Your Money
- Lesson 5: Christmas Comes Once a Year
- Lesson 6: A Contract on Your Life
- Lesson 7: What if You Can’t Work (and Not Just From Lack of Coffee)?
- Lesson 8: Don’t Pay an Arm and a Leg to Keep Your Arm and Leg
- Lesson 9: Long Term Care Insurance
- Lesson 10: Investing Doesn’t Mean Playing the Markets
- Lesson 11: An IRA Isn’t an Account
- Lesson 12: Retirement – Paying for Knee-High Socks and Hammocks
- Lesson 13: How Much Should I Be Saving?
- Lesson 14: Social Security – Neither Social nor Secure, But It’s Something
- Lesson 15: Kids – Raising Them, Feeding Them, and Educating Them
- Lesson 16: Making Your House Your Home and Not a Money Pit
- Lesson 17: Papers, please! The important documents in your life
- Lesson 18: Getting People Who Live in Houses to Pay You
- Lesson 19: Starting Your Own Gig and Managing the Band
- Lesson 20: Tying It All Together