Occasionally, others ask me to share some insight with their audiences on a variety of personal finance topics. I’m always grateful to them for sharing the opportunity. Here are a few of my recent appearances for (what I hope is) your reading pleasure:
- Unstuck | How to Fix Your Worst Money Mistakes So you’ve made money mistakes in the past. How do you get unstuck?
- Financial Advisor IQ | Forget Profiles – Here’s What Helps Clients Handle Risk Why risk tolerance questionnaires don’t really work – you don’t know thyself.
- Mint | Expert Interview with Jason Hull on Investing and Personal Finance What are the most important things you need to know about planning your finances?
- Brazen Careerist | How to Become a Financial Advisor: 6 Tips for Mastering This Career Wanna be one of us? 6 planners give their advice to aspiring financial planners.
- Stacking Benjamins | Can You Get Ahead by Saving Tiny Sums? I join the Stacking Benjamins podcast round table to discuss saving tiny sums, BRICs, Jim Cramer, and what on the Internet causes a kitten to die every time it happens.