If you’re a fan of mine on Facebook, you’ve seen that I like to post a lot of articles which interest me. If you’re not a fan, go become a fan!
I’ve decided to occasionally post a few of my favorites here to share with the rest of you. Hopefully, you’ll all become Facebook fans (hint: click here!), so I won’t have to post these, but until I have one billion fans, here it goes!
- My dog, the paradox by The Oatmeal. This is a very poignant cartoon about dogs. It’s not safe for work, though, because of some salty language.
- Derek Halpern’s interview with Charles Duhigg regarding the science of habits. As frequent readers of my website know, I’m a big fan of small wins to form great financial habits. This interview covers some of the history of how we came to understand the psychology of habits and some tips for how you can build good habits in your life.
- 161,000 people list “coffee” as a skill on LinkedIn. Really? That’s a marketable skill? I better get to the coffeepot!
- How to figure out when to outsource things in your personal life and your business. Paula Pant’s website, Afford Anything, focuses on prioritizing the important things in your life and getting rid of the limiting belief that you can’t earn more money. The simple answer is that you can.
- Ever been on a self-guided tour, looked up, and wondered where in the heck you were? Becky McCray rails against poor writing and provides some excellent guidance.
What did you think of these? Were they useful? Did you enjoy them? Tell me what you thought in the comments below!
Get your comprehensive financial plan now at myFinancialAnswers.com!