If you’re a fan of mine on Facebook, you’ve seen that I like to post a lot of articles which interest me. If you’re not a fan, go become a fan!
I’ve decided to occasionally post a few of my favorites here to share with the rest of you. Hopefully, you’ll all become Facebook fans (hint: click here!), so I won’t have to post these, but until I have one billion fans, here it goes!
- How chained CPI affects military retirement and VA benefits. I’m a disabled vet, so I care about this. If you are in the military or work for the federal government, you should care too.
- The Simpsons on Taxes. For many of us, April 15 was a pain in the wallet. Here’s a little levity to make you forget about the pain.
- Are You Getting Knocked Up or What? From HR expert Tim Sackett on how to have the conversation with your employer or employee about pregancy.
- The simplest equation you’ll ever need in personal finance. If your financial planner is trying to make you feel you stupid to sell you more useless financial products, kick him or her where it hurts.
- Finally, The taste of beer makes you happier! I knew there was a reason I crave beer on Monday afternoons!