If you’re a fan of mine on Facebook, you’ve seen that I like to post a lot of articles which interest me. If you’re not a fan, go become a fan!
I’ve decided to occasionally post a few of my favorites here to share with the rest of you. Hopefully, you’ll all become Facebook fans (hint: click here!), so I won’t have to post these, but until I have one billion fans, here it goes!
- How to protect your assets from being caught in the slippery slope towards Medicaid if you or a spouse needs long-term care. There’s a vast unwashed middle of people who can’t afford to self-insure against long-term care but have too much money for Medicare. This article is for you if you fit into that unwashed middle.
- A creative way to make money while waiting in line. I’m not sure that I’d have the guts or the intelligence to do this. Have you ever done something like this? Tell us in the comments below about your brilliant money making strategies to make Mr. Burns proud!
- How to avoid backing over your child. My grandfather almost did this to me once when I was a kid. I was running behind him because I wanted to go where he did. He nearly hit me. It was the only time I’ve ever seen him get emotional.
- How to involve your family in your small business/entrepreneurial venture. If you want to hire your sibling, spouse, kid, or parent, this is for you. Plus, you need to remember that, no matter what, your spouse is your NUMBER ONE shareholder. As the saying goes, “if momma ain’t happy, nobody’s happy.”
- Which is more fair? That veteran truck drivers make about 40% more than rookies or that Kobe Bryant makes tens of millions more than the lowest paid NBA player?
- How to haggle with your mortgage lender. The only thing missing from this list is the red power tie.
- Finally, Why pirates wear patches over one eye. Arr!